Each self-catering Jozi apartment has a fully equipped kitchen, lounge and modern bathroom, everything to make your stay as comfortable as possible. When packing for your trip, consider the environment you will be travelling to and its attractions. For instance, you won’t need to pack your insulated parka and hiking boots because you’ll be staying in an apartment in the city.
Here follows five essential things you need to pack for your trip to be a success:
This is all the items you need in order to stay hygienically clean during your stay. Gentleman, if you experience an extra weight in your luggage, know that it is your lady’s make-up, curling iron and everything else in her arsenal in order to beautify herself for a night out on the town. Apart from all her gadgets be certain you have packed the:
- Toothpaste and dental floss
- Facial wash and any skin care products
- Shampoo and conditioner
- Hair comb
- Disposable razors
Most of these items you can buy at a store near your Jozi Apartment. Just make a list so you won’t forget anything.
This is of course the first thing you pack and at times too much of. When packing your clothes consider the climate of where you’ll be staying. Summers are wonderful in Jozi and the winters aren’t too cold either.
- Pack clothes that are easy to wash and dry
- Enough underwear and socks
- Comfortable walking shoes
- A warm sweater or jacket for when it gets cooler
- Pack something fancy too for date night out on the town
Remember that there are several dry cleaners where you can wash your clothes. So you don’t necessarily have to pack all your clothes for a fourteen day stay.
If you have any health issues and need to drink medication for it, remember to pack it in a small bag along with your things. Keep a spare prescription just in case you need to refill at a pharmacy. Other essential medicines you need to pack are:
- Antiseptic salve for burns, bites and stings
- Pain killers for the unexpected headache
- Nausea medication for motion sickness
- Some chamomile lotion to soothe bad sunburn
- Mosquito repellant
4) Important documents:
These documents help get you through customs at the airport and guide your way through the city. It is vital you pack them.
- Your ID and passport
- Driver’s license if you plan on driving yourself
- Maps of the city and directions to popular attractions
- Your plane ticket and any other important passes you need in order to gain access to a location
5) Valuable items that help capture your traveling experience:
These are all the gadgets you pack in order to capture and remember your vacation for many years to come. They include:
- Cell phone
- Charger for your camera and cell phone
- Your I-pad or laptop if your stay is business related
- An extra two-point plug to plug your chargers in
These are all your expensive items. It’ll certainly ruin your whole stay if they were stolen so keep them close to you. Now you are set and ready to enjoy your stay at your Jozi Apartment. Take advantage of the city and explore as many places as you can.